home | back



Unfortunately, in Germany the permission for starting an employment for refugees depends on the residence title. This title is entered in the ID card or the alternative document.

Very important! Please read thoroughly and click the respective photo.

Aufenthaltsgestattung,Duldung, Duldung und Büma Aufenthaltserlaubnis Niederlassungs- oder Aufenthaltserlaubnis

For information on job-seeking, promotion of vocational training, and Arbeitslosengeld I one(unemployment benefit I one), please click here.